mercoledì 13 settembre 2017

GUEST DESIGN: CICCI WITH THE PEN


Hi Again :) 
So happy you like it!! 
It Was so fun to colour 
 

Story about me
Im from Sweden and 
I Love to colour !!
My father is an artist so I Always have Been in The World of colors, paintings frames etc and When I Was little I wish that One day I could make a painting like him :)) but its not Easy but I practice a Lot :)) lol 
Most of The time I use copic Markers and I Love them .. 

If you want to see more of My creations you Will find more stuff at 
My blog 
The Crafty online Magazine 
Through The Craft room door 

Online store/blog Crafts and Me

Lacy Sunshine Digital stamp FB 

And over at  
The copic Europa blog 


My english is not The best so I Hope you understand 
HUGS
Cicci
💕😄🌸🎶🎨

1 commento:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Candy Cane Pens

    RispondiElimina